Casino MGA is dedicated to respecting the Players right for privacy with applicable data protection laws. We assure Players that their personal data is processed lawfully in accordance with best practice and is only collected for specific purposes which are known and accepted by the Player.
By registering, the Player is accepting that Casino MGA stores and processes the information entered, the system information and logged activities. Casino MGA takes the security and confidentiality of Users’ personal data seriously and shall endeavour to ensure that such data is never disclosed at any time to any third party without the User’s consent.
All the aforementioned is in place in order to assure that at all times your personal data is:
- collected only for a specific and legal purposes;
- stored in a secure manner;
- not kept longer than is necessary for its purpose;
- not transferred to jurisdictions or non-related third parties.
- is utilised for marketing purposes.
The only time that we may disclose personal data is when ordered to do so by a decision deriving from the Governing Law and/or when ordered to do so by order of the Governing Authority and/or when ordered to do so by order of the Data Protection Commissioner and/or in the event of an User being directly and/or indirectly involved in a crime that involves your casino Account.
By opening an account at Casino MGA, User consents that Casino MGA uses his/her personal data for the following purposes:
- performance of these T&Cs by Us, our Suppliers and any third party acting on our behalf;
- internal marketing and promotion of activities;
- storage and processing in terms of the laws & regulations covering anti-money laundering.
The User can contact us at any time to obtain a copy of his information and to have any imprecisions updated. Where appropriate, the User may have his personal information erased or amended.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file of data containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. Cookies can be used by web servers to record your preferences and are stored on your computer.
What are cookies used for?
To ensure a better experience which includes, but is not limited to:
- Analysing website traffic to optimize the website
- Storing information to display preferred content
- The operation of certain games
Cookies may be either "persistent" (stored by browser until a set expiry date) or "session" (expire at the end of the user session).
Does this put my personal information at risk?
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Whilst most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies, the blocking will disable your ability to access and use our website.