Gambling, like any other entertainment, should be fun and pleasurable. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.
One should never use gambling as a mean or source of income.
If, however, you encounter a situation where you sense that they can no longer control your actions, we are here to help.
By following these simple guidelines, you will be able to safeguard yourself:
* Gambling should not be used as a way to earn or invest money
* Avoid an increase in your bets or deposits to ‘recover’ losses.
* Set yourself limits: decide how much money you can afford losing and for how long. Stick to your limits and make sure to take a break when you feel it is necessary.
* Never borrow money to gamble with. If you can’t afford to be gambling, you shouldn’t be gambling.
* Never be distressed or uncomfortable to seek and ask for help.
Should you be in a situation where you feel you are. No longer in control, there is always someone to help you overcome the problem. We Recommends the following independent organisations for help:
GamCare / GA / Gamble-Aware
NO UNDERAGE ALLOWED
We will do everything in our means to prevent underage gambling. We frequently perform strict identity and security checks to validate your identity and legal age (over 18).